Monday, September 1, 2008

Hi All and welcome to Blazey Land!

Well, blazey land huh? Yeah... why the "cute" name? No idea. Just came to my mind while i was at work and had absolutely nothing to do. Well, being fair, I have way too much to do but I just can't be bothered to work. Plus, I'm not even getting paid, so, I, for one, couldn't care less about what I have to do. :P

So, uhm, Why a blog? interesting question, actually! Because I'm still wondering that myself. But I think it's pretty much because the internet is serious business and all that. So I have my website, too; But I guess that for much less important stuff i'll keep it all posted on my blog; stuff like personal life stuff. Y'know, that kind of stuff.

Ok, guess I'm starting to be redundant right now, and quite a lot. So, moving on...

This is me, Diego Veras, better known throughout the internet as Blaze, or dfBlaze on some other places. Quite a large story for my user name too... Well, it's not really a big story, I wanted blaze but it was taken, so took dfBlaze instead (df=darkfire), but then managed to get Blaze. :D So here I am, being me.

Known as Blaze on websites such as Newgrounds, SheezyArt, DeviantArt, FlashPortal, and that kind of things.

Biggest achievments have been... well... achieved, in the Flash developing Area. With a few prizes under my sleeve, and currently teaching flash to more people.

So that's me! Keep in posted to the adventures of mighty Blazey in his blazey land, the oh-not-might-enough-land-for-super-mighty-Blazey-land land. Yeah. :D

No comments: